ISO 15037-1:2006 specifies the general conditions that apply when vehicle dynamics properties are determined according to ISO test methods.
In particular, it specifies general conditions for:
- measuring equipment and data processing,
- environment (test track and wind velocity),
- test vehicle preparation (tuning and loading),
- initial driving, and
- test reports (general data and test conditions).
ISO 15037-1:2006 is applicable to passenger cars as defined in ISO 3833 and light trucks.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-08
Edition: 2Number of pages: 18
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 22/SC 33 Vehicle dynamics, chassis components and driving automation systems testing
- ICS :
- 43.100 Passenger cars. Caravans and light trailers
ISO 15037-1:1998/Cor 1:2001
ISO 15037-1:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.