ISO 23125:2010 specifies the requirements and/or measures to eliminate the hazards or reduce the risks in the following groups of turning machines and turning centres, which are designed primarily to shape metal by cutting.
– Group 1: Manually controlled turning machines without numerical control.
– Group 2: Manually controlled turning machines with limited numerically controlled capability.
– Group 3: Numerically controlled turning machines and turning centres.
– Group 4: Single- or multi-spindle automatic turning machines.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-05
Edition: 1Number of pages: 74
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 39/SC 10 Safety
- ICS :
- 25.080.01 Machine tools in general
ISO 23125:2010Stage: 95.99
Corrigenda / AmendmentsWithdrawn
ISO 23125:2010/Amd 1:2012
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.