ISO/TS 13399-100:2008 defines the principles and methods for creating unambiguous identifications and definitions of the items and their properties relating to cutting tools in computer-sensible dictionaries to be used for reference by the information model defined in ISO 13399-1.
It is applicable to:
- the specification of data element types, their identifying, semantic and value attributes;
- the specification of item classes, their identifying and semantic attributes;
- the specification of feature classes, their identifying and semantic attributes.
It is not applicable to:
- information model for cutting tools;
- classifications and definitions of items and data element types relating to cutting tools;
- the association between properties and items in a classification.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 51
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 29 Small tools
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Corrigenda / AmendmentsPublished