This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 22641:2012 specifies synchronization and channel coding schemes for use with the TM Space Data Link Protocol (according to ISO 22645:2005) or the AOS Space Data Link Protocol (according to ISO 22666:2007), which are intended to be used over space-to-ground or space-to-space communications links by space missions.
ISO 22641:2012 defines synchronization and channel coding schemes in terms of
- the services provided to the users of this specification,
- data formats, and
- the procedures performed to generate and process the data formats.
ISO 22641:2012 does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the system.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-07
Edition: 2Number of pages: 106
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.