ISO 22664:2013 specifies the telecommand (TC) space data link protocol. This protocol is a data link layer protocol (as defined in ISO/IEC 7498-1) intended for use over ground-to-space or space-to-space communications links by space missions.
ISO 22664:2013 defines the TC space data link protocol in terms of
- the services provided to the users of this protocol,
- the protocol data units employed by the protocol, and
- the procedures performed by the protocol.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of service interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the protocol.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2013-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 106
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
ISO 22664:2013Stage: 95.99
Corrigenda / AmendmentsWithdrawn
ISO 22664:2013/Amd 1:2015
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.