ISO/IEC 24752-8:2018 defines a RESTful protocol for the provision and delivery of resources that are related to user interface adaptation based on context of use.
ISO/IEC 24752-8:2018 addresses requirements and recommendations for the following services:
- user-context service;
- task-context service;
- equipment-context service;
- environment-context service;
- resource service;
- resource-description service;
- matching service (for finding appropriate resources based on specific contexts and other match criteria).
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 86
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 35 User interfaces
- ICS :
- 35.240.20 IT applications in office work
Buy this standard
|std 1 208||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.