ISO 41012:2017 provides guidance on sourcing and development of agreements in facility management (FM). It highlights:
· essential elements in FM sourcing processes;
· FM roles and responsibilities in sourcing processes;
· development processes and structures of typical agreement models.
ISO 41012:2017 is applicable to:
· strategic processes related to service and support functions for the core business;
· development of FM strategies;
· development of facility service provision agreements covering both public and private service demand and internal and external production/delivery options;
· development of FM information systems;
· FM education and research;
· organization development and business re-engineering processes in major types of working environments (e.g. industrial, commercial, administration, military, healthcare, accommodation).